Monday, January 23, 2006

Worst Day of the Year???

I don't know about all that. Today has been wonderful at least for me. It isn't everyday that I have such a outstanding day! So all in all if you had a bad day I'm sorry ... then again I'm not sorry if you having a bad day means that I will have a good day, nothing against you but I hope you have bad days more often. Yes, I am thinking about me right now so neeh neeh...

I picked up 2 CD's today while I was at the post exchange I was surprized they had the one though...

CD1: Numbers From The Beast - An All Star Tribute To Iron Maiden.
Great CD. If you like Metal... Classic or New you will like this CD.

CD2: Depeche Mode - Playing The Angel
Outstanding!!! I find this CD kind of hard to explain... Though if you have ever listened to DM I suggest getting this CD. If you like Nine Inch Nails though you would like something that resembles NIN in a softer tone then this is for you!

Anyway... It's January 23rd. I go on leave January 26th. 2 days away!!! I CAN NOT WAIT!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Angela said...

Whoa, the leave is closer than I thought? For some reason I thought mid-feb. I bet the waiting is a drag. I'm glad that today was a good day.
Ang

12:21 PM  
Blogger a troubled mind? said...

have a great trip, matt.

and a wonderful birthday on the 7th

9:00 AM  
Blogger Guppyman said...

I need to hear the Maiden tribute... thanks for the heads up.

I'll pass on the DM.

It'll be here before you know it! Enjoy the leave

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home